THE BMW SUBSCRIPTION VEHICLE RETURN.
When you cancel your BMW subscription, you return your vehicle on the cancellation date. When you return the vehicle, it will be properly inspected together for signs of use. It is clear that the vehicle is no longer new, but used. Therefore, we want to determine from the outset what constitutes damage or minor signs of use, and what is simply normal wear and tear. This means that it is not important for you and you do not have to worry.
Normal signs of wear and tear that occur within the scope of normal use and mileage are OK. Excluded are traces or damage caused, for example, by improper use or above-average stress. In the table below we have noted for you what are normal signs of use and what are not OK.
- Slight surface scratches (polishable), e.g. in the area of the door handles.
- Typical paint characteristics due to car wash use.
- Slight stone chips (not all the way to the primer), max. 3 pieces on the driver's front.
- Non-polishable scratches, scuffs with heavy paint abrasion.
- Damage that requires painting.
- More severe stone chips down to the primer coat.
- Avoidable paint damage due to resin and animal excrement, as well as other avoidable natural and environmental influences.
- Dents/dings > 2 cm in diameter that impair the overall impression of the vehicle.
- Unrepaired accidental damage, hail damage.
GLAZING & LIGHTING.
- Smallest isolated stone chips, scratches or chipping outside the windscreen wiper, which do not negatively affect the outward visibility.
- Damage the outer glass layer only superficially and are not longer than 2 mm, maximum five pieces.
- Damage to the outer glass layer down to the plastic layer due to stone impact.
- Leaking headlights or tail lights.
- Impairments that reduce road safety.
- Fractures, cracks, holes in the front or rear light or the housing.
- Stone chips or chipping.
- Slight rubber abrasion on or at unpainted bumpers and trims, which did not result in any visible and permanent deformation.
- Slight paint abrasion, but not penetrating into the base material area.
- Visible damage in the form of compression, structural changes in the material, cracks, chipping and deformation.
- Deformation of the bumper bracket.
- Missing attachments (for example cover of the towing hook).
FLANGES & WHEEL HOODS.
- Major scratches or abrasions without material removal and scratches or abrasions with material removal.
- Major damage to the paint surface.
- Deformations, deformations, fracture.
- Soiling or contamination that cannot be removed by normal cleaning.
- Odour formation, for example due to mould.
- Missing, broken or insufficiently fastened functional parts (for example door handles, sun visors, cigarette lighter, door or boot trim).
- Damage, for example fire damage, holes, cracks.
- Odour from cigarettes, cigars, pipe use or e-cigarettes.
THIS SHOULD ALL BE IN THE VEHICLE WHEN YOU RETURN IT.
Before returning your BMW Abo, please use the checklist to check whether you and your loved ones have left all the documents and accessories included in the scope of delivery in the vehicle.
- Service booklet, log book, operating instructions
- Vehicle registration document
- First aid kit, warning triangle, warning waistcoat
- Spare wheel (if available) or repair kit
- Navigation CD/ DVD and SD card
- Certificate of main and exhaust emission inspection
- Extended seats and benches
- Vehicle accessories according to delivery
- Tool kit
- Luggage compartment cover and luggage compartment partition net
- Other electronic data carriers
- Attachment certificate (ABE)
AND DON'T FORGET TO TAKE OUT YOUR PROPERTY.
HERE ARE A FEW MAINTENANCE TIPS.
We recommend textile washing
Keep your distance to reduce the risk of stone chipping
Check tyre pressure to reduce wear and fuel consumption
Check the coolant and motor oil regularly
Interior cleaning maintains the value of the vehicle, especially in winter